March 3, 2012
The following is an excerpt from Hacker.
Go to your YouTube, account, then:
1. Click on the arrow next to your profile icon.
2. Go to the "Video Manager" section of your account.
3. Click on the History tab in the sidebar. Then, click "Clear All Viewing History".
4. Once you've cleared your history, click "Pause Viewing History" to stop YouTube from recording your future activity. You may need to click on the History tab for the "Pause Viewing History" button to show back up.
5. Head to the "Search History" tab in the sidebar and repeat this process, clearing and then pausing your search history. This will stop YouTube from recording your searches.
Posted by CollegiateNation
Collegiate Nation: Privacy Mom Warns, Careful What You Post During Spring Break Posted by CollegiateNation on Wed, March 21, 2012, in Press releases
Privacy Mom Warns College Athletes: They're Spying on You Posted by CollegiateNation on Mon, March 19, 2012, in Press releases
Collegiate Nation: Privacy Mom to College Athletes, They're Spying on You and We Don't Posted by CollegiateNation on Mon, March 19, 2012, in Privacy
Collegiate Nation Salutes Greg Smith of Goldman Sachs for Exposing Toxic Greed -- He is a Champion Posted by CollegiateNation on Wed, March 14, 2012, in Press releases